Monday, March 9, 2015

February 23, 2015 Transfers...Adios Elder "Papa" Gomez

Weekly Update:) Tomorrow we have Cambios(transfers) and well, Elder Gomez is leaving me... I am feeling a little sad having to say goodbye to one of my greatest friends:( It`s all right though, one of the sisters in the ward told us that the reason that we have cambios is because there are other families being prepared for us in other places, so I know that Elder Gomez will be just fine. We had some pretty great times and
experiences together! I`m so glad I got to serve with him!! I don`t think I will ever forget my PapĂ ! We were able to have our baptism this Saturday! It was such a reaffirmation of mine and Elder Gomez`s testimonies!! Our investigator, Dolores, has changed so much since the first time we met her and we have been able to see the power of the Lord's work through her!! I thank the Lord every hour of the day for this opportunity that I have to serve!! I don`t think I will ever be able to thank him enough!! I`ve been so blessed!! i say this a lot,
but I dont think there is anywhere that I would rather be!! To be able to see this kind of change in peoples lives is a blessing that only can be seen through sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with our brothers and sisters!! I am so grateful and love my Heavenly Father more that anything!! I Love Zumpango, Mexico and I love Serving the Lord!!! woo hoo
Con Amor,
Elder Paynter




No comments:

Post a Comment