Monday, June 8, 2015

May 11, 2015

Wassup!!
It was super great to hear from you yesterday!! Its good to see you doing so well!! Well tomorrow I will be saying bye to the little yellow house. Tomorrow i have transfers and will be leaving Panuaya, pretty short time here, but I'm glad i had the opportunity to serve here!! Again i find myself writing with no time! but its all good because I had the chance to talk to y'all yesterday! Thanks so much for all that you do for me dad!! I´m glad I always have someone looking out for me!! i started to imagine Lebron taking that last shot, and I started to get a little distracted haha!! The name of the grocery store chain is called Bodega Aurrera, there are millions here in Mexico!! I hope you have an incredible week dad!!
Love you tons!!
Elder Paynter

p.s. foto from divisions with Elder Marquez
 service project


No comments:

Post a Comment