Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, 2015 Ixmiquilpan

Hola Dad!!
How are you? Hows life treating you! 51 down, 51 still to go! 
Lifes going good here in the mission! This weekend was great with General Conference and all. I was surely blessed by the words that were spoken, many talks really did help me with my personal needs. I really did enjoy it! so many great talks! I hope you had a great Birthday Celebration! Just remember that you were missed and remembered here in Mexico! This week has been a little bit better with my companion, Ive had a lot more patience with him, but its still been a little bit of a struggle. But now i understand the words endure to the end better. haha, well I hope all is going well for ya! Keep on celebrating and have a great week!! Love you tons Dad!!!
Elder Paynter
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment